If you are not satisfied with your label order, you may return the unopened boxes for a full refund. Meyers Direct will work with you to make sure you are completely satisfied.
- The customer shall notify Meyers Direct™ of a pending return within 30 days of customer receipt of shipment.
Returned boxes from the order must arrive at Meyers Direct™ no later than 5 business days past the 30-day return period.
- The customer may be eligible for other options such as merchandise exchange or a credit on a future order in lieu of a refund.
The customer will make the final determination on the option.
- Credit will apply to unopened boxes returned to Meyers Direct™.
- Customer's responsibility is to see that a good faith effort is made to make sure that boxes sent back to Meyers Direct™ remain in good condition while in transit back to the Meyers Direct™ facility.
- The customer is responsible for the initial shipping cost unless:
- Meyers Direct™ will cover all normal ground shipping costs (UPS or FedEx) if the order or material was either inaccurate or defective.
- The customer may be responsible for partial cost of the difference between ground and express service if expediting a replacement order becomes necessary.