A couple of years ago, Burger King scrapped it’s “Have It Your Way” tagline. But today, Meyers Direct could pick it up if we wanted to, because now, when it comes to printing labels you can definitely have it your way.
- You can order blank labels and print them yourself.
- You can upload your graphic and have Meyers Direct print them.
- You can have Meyers Direct both design and print your labels.
Here’s the steps you can to take to accomplish all three:
Option #1: Order blank labels and print them yourself
- Order your labels
- After choosing your label on www.meyersdirect.com, click the “download template” link underneath the label description. In many cases, Microsoft Word will open with the label template already made. In this case, skip to step 8. If a .pdf guide opens with your template, you will need to use a different program to create your labels.
- Complete your design, and print.
Option #2: Upload your graphic and have Meyers Direct print them.
- Select the perfect label and click ‘customize’
2. Select color or grayscale and select number of boxes
3. Click continue
4. Click on the blue box to upload your images
- The blue area represents one label on the sheet, not the entire sheet.
- Labels that allow a bleed will show the bleed area outside of the dieline.
- The line inside the black dieline represents the “safe area”. On labels that do not bleed, there should be no text or images outside of the safe area.
- This software not only allows you to upload your own image, but you can upload multiple images. You also have the ability to add your own text too!
- Images must be at least 300dpi at actual size.
- Images must be one of the following file types: PDF, TIF, JPG, PNG, EPS.
5. Review your design to ensure it is correct
6. Click on approve/checkout to order
Having troubles? No problem, call our support team 24 hours a day at 1-800-241-9730 we’d be happy to help! Meyers Direct takes pride in the quality of their labels, and we look forward to working with you.
Your labels will be shipped in 3 to 5 business days. If you need them faster, call us and we can arrange it.
Option #3: Have Meyers Direct both design and print your label. Just contact us, call us at 1-800-241-9730 or email email@example.com
Remember, throughout the month of February we’re offering 50% of online printing services.